You will need to be logged into your thalo account in order to access the Grumbacher instructor resources. Click here if you need help logging in.
Once you have successfully logged in, follow these steps. Click here to watch a quick video of these steps:
- Hover your mouse over the the "community" tab on the top right, under your name. (Note: for smartphones, first click the stack icon in the upper right to get the 'community' tab to appear)
- A drop down menu will appear. Please click “groups”
- Select “Grumbacher Instructors” group. Once you do this, you are now in the “feed” for all active Grumbacher Instructors.
- To access the instructor resources, please click the “info” tab.
- To access the lesson plans, please click the link called "CLICK HERE TO ACCESS LESSON PLANS AND TEACHING TOOLS" - Please note: You will need to use the username and password in the "info" tab to access these lesson plans.
The 'info' tab for the 'Grumbacher Instructor Resources' page contains important links & login info for lesson plans.
The 'feed' tab contains current discussions about the program, and interaction between instructors. Join in! Share your work, interact, and make new connections.